Isn’t she lovely?

Thursday, May 19, 2011


I’ve been ignoring the blog (sorry, Dad!) due to all of the projects i mentioned in the last post.  Last night I finished everything that was for someone else, and am happy to give myself a break and put off my own projects.  Especially, since I have two days of clinicals a lot of cake to make this weekend.  I am giving myself the night off from anything I can’t find with my TV remote.

One thing that has surprised me about motherhood is how addicting my child can be.  Don’t get me wrong, there are many times when I need to get away and get my time as just me and not mommy.  But, I have been surprised how there are so many times I just can’t stop staring at our Little Miss and am amazed at how absolutely gorgeous she is!  I know, I know, it’s probably annoying to hear people brag on their kids, but, really, she’s just beautiful!  


This picture just seems to capture Sophia and the mischief in her eyes (believe me there is A-L-O-T of mischief!!).    
  DSCN2772
She is spunky, goofy, hilarious, stubborn to no end, and determined to figure out every little thing that comes her way.

DSCN2771

We’re already getting glimpses into the looks she’ll shoot our way when she’s a teenager (or, more accurately, a six-year-old).

 DSCN2774
I cannot get enough of this girl – can you blame me?
  DSCN2776

0 comments:

About This Blog

August 15, 2009 we were blessed with our beautiful baby girl. This is us, shouting to the world, how amazing and wonderful she is!

Picture

Lorem Ipsum

Hit Counters

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP