About Our Family of Three

Monday, August 24, 2009

Sophia Makes Three

We live in the suburbs of the Twin Cities. Dan and I were married in 2004 and our precious baby girl was born in August of 2009. We have had so much fun getting to know Sophia and having a glimpse into who she will be when she grows up.

As for me personally, I am a woman of many addictions - Starbucks iced-tea, running, coffee dates with friends, Diet Pepsi and most importantly, time with my family. I am made to be a stay-at-home mom, but through a series of historical events (woman's rights, blah, blah, blah...), it's best for our family if I work.



And, I am lucky enough to have a wonderful husband who lets me be who I am, allows me to complain and vent when needed, and is very helpful in keeping our home as equal as possible.


0 comments:

About This Blog

August 15, 2009 we were blessed with our beautiful baby girl. This is us, shouting to the world, how amazing and wonderful she is!

Picture

Lorem Ipsum

Hit Counters

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP