Summer…finally!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

So, maybe it’s technically still spring, but it’s definitely starting to feel like summer.  Schools will be out soon, which, to me, means summer has begun.  We were able to enjoy the nice weather all week and weekend.  We did a picnic lunch at Como Lake and then Sophia was able to have some pool time with her cousin, Lucas, while he was in town. 

DSCN2845
DSCN2846DSCN2850  DSCN2852 DSCN2847     DSCN2849

We’ve been up to a LOT more than this lately, but it seems like I do blogging the way I do exercise…if it’s been a while, I need something easy to get me back into it.  :)  We’ll be back with more of our happenings very soon!

0 comments:

About This Blog

August 15, 2009 we were blessed with our beautiful baby girl. This is us, shouting to the world, how amazing and wonderful she is!

Picture

Lorem Ipsum

Hit Counters

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP