My baby likes purple

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I, generally, am not a big purple fan.  I have a few items that are purple-ish, but they definitely have gray undertones, so I’m okay with it.  When it came to dressing Sophia, I went all pink.  It just seemed natural.  I rarely bought her something purple, and when I did, I usually ended up returning it.

 



Baby girl #2, however, has been a bit different.  No matter how much I try to stay away from purple, I’ve been SO drawn to it.  Almost as if the baby likes purple – the only explanation that seems “logical” at this point. 

These cute jammies are at babyGap right now and I’m dying to buy them.   Sophia had a lot of these jams when she was teeny and they’re so cozy and comfy – our next little girl probably needs them, right?  :)



Do you know about Tea Collection clothing?  It’s so cute and the quality is great, so when they had a “liking” contest on Facebook that brought the price of this shirt down to $8 (less than some shirts at Target!), I may have immediately jumped online and bought a 6-12 month for next spring.  And we can’t leave out Big Sister, can we?  So, I also bought a size 3 – that makes matching outfit #2.  :)


Since most of our baby clothes fall in the pink category, I guess we’ll have to do some shopping…I mean, the baby like purple, so I have to, right?

1 comments:

nealy said...

You may be interested to hear... the buyers at Target go trend-shopping in Europe and they say that purple is the new pink for children's clothes. So you're right on!

About This Blog

August 15, 2009 we were blessed with our beautiful baby girl. This is us, shouting to the world, how amazing and wonderful she is!

Picture

Lorem Ipsum

Hit Counters

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP