Settling In

Saturday, August 22, 2009

We are so enjoying having Sophia home and getting used to our new routine. She's making the transition pretty easy on us, as she's such a great little sleeper and pretty much content unless she really needs something. She would seemingly sleep through the night if I didn't wake her up to feed her. She likes to have a long nap, a good chunk of the day awake and looking around and then another big long nap. I'm also taking more pictures than I ever have in my life, which I'm sure is normal. I thought I would share a few of my favorites from this week.

Sophie loves to just lay on the bed or the floor and "play."


This is Dan's favorite picture. I've discovered that one of my favorite things to do is to nap with her. Every chance I get, I try to sneak in a little sleep time with her. I never thought I would co-sleep, and we won't, but if we had a king sized bed, it would be hard to resist. I will definitely be co-napping for quite a while.



She loves to sleep on Daddy's shoulder - and he loves it too. I just love watching the two of them together.




More play time




We've gotten some really great gifts for Sophia. These beautiful flowers are from Dan's clinic and the cookie basket was from my Aunt and Uncle. It didn't look that cute for long though, because we had to see how great the cookies tasted, and they did not disappoint. :)




Napping on Mommy - even if I'm not napping, I'm happy to take her with me as she sleeps.




I LOVE this outfit,but it's absolutely ridiculous to get her into. You almost need an engineering degree to get the baby into it, but it's well worth all the work. Unfortunately, it won't fit her for very long - it's pretty snug already.




I know she can't really smile yet, but I swear she's trying.







1 comments:

Traci Holm said...

She is just beautiful! I cannot wait to meet her! Great pictures and I look forward to seeing more!

About This Blog

August 15, 2009 we were blessed with our beautiful baby girl. This is us, shouting to the world, how amazing and wonderful she is!

Picture

Lorem Ipsum

Hit Counters

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP